- Fleet Ancillary Station/Site Cleaner
- Band 2
- Part time 6 hours per week
- Bainbridge Ambulance Station, Bainbridge, Leyburn, North Yorkshire, DL8 3ES
- £15,671 to £18,157 per annum, pro rata
- 25/02/2018 23:59
Yorkshire Ambulance Services Ancillary Services Team are in the fortunate position of having secured additional cleaning capacity.
To meet our expanded capacity requirements we are now able to offer further opportunities to join the Yorkshire Ambulance Service team in Site station and Mobile vehicle cleaning roles throughout the Yorkshire Area.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Station/Site cleaner at our Bainbridge Ambulance Station.
Duties will include:
- To undertake cleaning, decontamination and other associated tasks so as to meet the high standards of cleanliness and Infection, Prevention and Control measures required across our stations and sites.
- To ensure that all activities are performed in line with the Trust Cleaning Protocols, procedures and specific daily work schedules. Achieving and maintaining all required standards of cleanliness across the organisation, including; Headquarters, Ambulance Stations, Training Centre's and other sites, internal entrances and foyers, public and staff toilets, kitchens, canteens/restaurant’s, shower rooms, corridors, stairs, landings, lifts, offices, contact centres, storerooms, dirty utility rooms, crew rooms, other associated areas and the garage area.
- To ensure adequate stocks of cleaning materials are maintained and to record all daily activities. This will include the deep cleaning where identified.
Working days will be Monday and Thursday, 3 hours per day. Specific hours can be agreed with successful candidate for flexibility.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01924 584004