- Fleet Ancillary Station/Site Cleaner
- Band 2
- Part time 9 hours per week
- Administration Centre North, Fairfields, Shipton Road, Skelton, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 1XW
- £17,460 to £18,702 per annum, pro rata
- 19/08/2018 23:59
Yorkshire Ambulance Services Ancillary Services Team are in the fortunate position of having secured additional cleaning capacity.
To meet our expanded capacity requirements we are now able to offer further opportunities to join the Yorkshire Ambulance Service team in Site station and Mobile vehicle cleaning roles throughout the Yorkshire Area.
This is a re-advertisement offering an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Station/Site cleaner to join our team at the North Administration Centre (Fairfield's) York. Applications from previous candidates will be welcomed.
Duties will include:
- To undertake cleaning, decontamination and other associated tasks so as to meet the high standards of cleanliness and Infection, Prevention and Control measures required across our stations and sites.
- To ensure that all activities are performed in line with the Trust Cleaning Protocols, procedures and specific daily work schedules. Achieving and maintaining all required standards of cleanliness across the organisation. Our cleaning schedules include; entrances and foyers, public and staff washrooms/toilets, kitchens, canteens/restaurant’s, shower rooms, corridors, stairs, landings, lifts, offices, contact centres, storerooms, dirty utility rooms, crew rooms, external areas and other associated areas.
- To ensure adequate stocks of cleaning materials are maintained and to record all daily activities. This will include urgent spillage cleaning and deep cleaning where identified.
- Our training package includes NVQ2.
Working days and times are dependent upon provision required. The current working days will be Monday, Wednesday & Friday 3 hours per day. Specific working times can be agreed with successful candidate for flexibility, but these must be within the 07:00hr to 15:00hr timeframe. Mid-week overtime up to fulltime hours may also be available on occasions.
Please ensure you read and understand the attached job description before completing your application. Completion of the Supporting Information section within your application is essential and include all relevant experience, knowledge and role related qualities to support your application.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Andrew Hunter - Regional Team Leader
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01924 584004